It may be grey. It may be very wet, yet Vancouver has many gems and one is the amazing display of autumn colour that line the roads and residential avenues. It really looks like the trees were planted for their autumn colour and, if so, I applaud the city planners. Every avenue has trees of red, gold, bronze and burnished bronze.
The leaves are still managing to hang on to the branches, but the weather is conspiring against them. The rain will not let up and slowly the leaves fall from the trees. The green grass carpets are being replaced by multi-coloured layered rugs of red and gold.
- 11th Oct 2012 – Autumn’s Path (myphotoyear2012.wordpress.com)
- 24th Sept 2012 – A Splash of Autumn (myphotoyear2012.wordpress.com)
- Appreciating Autumn (joyfullygreen.com)
- Top 10 – Autumn Foliage Destinations (essentialtravel.co.uk)
- Falling into autumn (returningpom.wordpress.com)